Put an end to uncomfortable rooms and high utility bills with an affordable attic insulation upgrade
Heat passes all too easily through a poorly insulated attic. In the winter, heated interior air rises naturally by convection and escapes into the attic through numerous air leaks.
Conductive heat loss through the cold ceiling makes rooms directly beneath the attic even colder.
The problem reverses on a hot summer day, as attic temperatures rise to the 140 degree range and heat moves into your living space.
Choosing Attic Insulation
What type of insulation is right for your attic? Get the best selection and expert installation from Tri-County Insulation & Acoustical Contractors.
Many homes are uncomfortable and expensive to heat and cool because of inadequate attic insulation. But comfort and energy problems can be permanently solved with an attic insulation upgrade by Tri-County Insulation & Acoustical Contractors.
In fact, research by the Dept. of Energy has demonstrated that you can cut your heating and cooling expenses by as much as 40% by properly air-sealing and insulating your attic.
A customized insulation plan for your attic
Attics come in all sizes and are distinguished by many different features. Some attics provide extra storage space, while others contain ductwork and other HVAC equipment. Because no two attics are exactly alike, it’s important to work with a contractor who can develop a customized insulation plan for your attic.
That’s what you can expect from Tri-County Insulation & Acoustical Contractors. As one of California largest contractors, Tri-County Insulation & Acoustical Contractors has access to the broadest and best selection of attic insulation materials. An attic insulation upgrade from Tri-County Insulation & Acoustical Contractors provides you with the best performance and value.
Attic insulation options from Tri-County Insulation & Acoustical Contractors
- Cellulose – a surprisingly affordable, super-green loose-fill insulation treated for resistance to fire, insects and mold.
- Fiberglass – available in batts of different thicknesses or as blow-in insulation.
- Mineral wool – batts and panels made from mineral fiber and rated for direct contact with chimneys and flues.
- Spray foam – forms a continuous thermal and air barrier with high R-value, useful in many different applications.
- Rigid foam – high-R-value panels that can’t be damaged by moisture and excel in basement and attic applications.
Tip Time: 7 signs of inadequate attic insulation
Why should you choose us? Expert Attic Insulation Services